Sunday, September 28, 2014

Question Answered

Well, that was quick. I recently wrote about a breakthrough in my unconscious life and wondered whether "school dreams" were truly a thing of my past. Nature most definitely abhors a vacuum because, as I learned last night, my school dream void has been replaced with (sigh) (pause) work dreams.

My anxious psyche insists on worrying about something! The new formula: I want to call out of work sick but I can't get in touch with anyone at the office. If I'm not there and they don't know why, I will risk getting fired. Unemployment has replaced failure to graduate. The office has replaced the classroom. Only my ancient fears remain unchanged.

While I continue to struggle with my nightlife problems, I wish you all happy dreams.

"Rainy Night" by Susan Gaissert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh good, you have something to say. Do tell.