Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Universe's Time

Me: I'm 56 years old, and this is the first time I'm being paid for creative writing.
My Friend: Sometimes things happen in the Universe's time.
*****

Things I Have Learned in 56 Years About Getting in Synch with the Universe's Time
  1. Don't worry.
  2. Keep not worrying, as much as you can.
  3. Do what you love.
  4. Keep doing what you love, as much as you can.
  5. Know that the Universe is in synch with you, waiting for the right moment to reveal the next step along your path.
I don't care if it sounds new-agey or naive or diaphanous. In 56 years, I have found nothing else to be so consistently true. You are the seed, and the Universe is the sun. Your only focus should be on growing. The Universe will provide the needed sunshine. You might not bloom until after it has started snowing, but the Universe knows the right moment.

Photo by Susan Gaissert






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh good, you have something to say. Do tell.